1) Which Parsi entrepreneur built India’s first cotton mill, The Bombay Spinning and Weaving Company in 1851?
Ans- Cowasjee Nanabhoy Dora
2) Which mercantile institution was set up by Sardar Dayal Singh Majithia on 19 May, 1894, in Lahore, with an emblem of three mountain peaks?
Ans- Punjab National Bank
3) Which trading house was started in 1894 as a collaboration between Tata Sons and Vlkart Brothers?
4) The companies EID Parry, Carborundum Universal and Coromandel Engineering are all part of which Indian business group?
Ans- The Murugappa Group
5) What trade organization was founded by a group of industrialists led by G.D. Birla and Purushottam Thakur Das in 1927?
6) Which industrialist who was also responsible for setting up the Vishakapatnam Shipyard, established the Hindustan Aircraft Ltd. in Bangalore in 1940?
Ans- Walchand Hirachand
7) Which Indian brand name, set up by the Titas, gets its name from a Leon Delibes opera about an Indian maiden called Lakshmi?
8) Which Calcutta born industrialist contributed a sum of Rs 22000 in the twenties for C.V.Raman’s path breaking research which won him the Nobel Prize?
Ans- G D Birla
9) With the acquisition of which British owned hotel did M.S. Oberoi start his hotel chain in 1934?
Ans- Cecil Hotel
10) Identify this logo.
Ans- VKC Pride