1) To which sportstar is the quote “Republicans buy sneakers, too’ attributed to for not taking a stand against violence on African-Americans?
Ans- Michael Jordan , the basket ball star , because he was a Nike endorser
2) Name the author of the best selling book ‘Work Rules!’ who served as the head of HR of Google for 10 years and thus moulding it’s unique culture
Ans- Lazlo Bock
3) If Infosys has MANA as its analytics platform, TCS has Ignio, what is Wipro’s analytics platform called?
4) Which auto-rickshaw aggregator has tied up with Trainman to provide pick-up and drop services at 35 railway stations?
5) How is the business services provider Quess Corp which is coming out with an IPO connected to NRI Prem Watsa?
Ans- Thomas Cook is a majority owner of Quess Corp. Thomas Cook India is owned by Fairfax Corp of V.Prem Watsa
6) This 1886 started US co. was the first to introduce Upper Case and Lower case letters in typewriters. It was a leading typewriter brand in the ’60s. It now exists as a thermal labels manufacturer.
Ans- Smith Corona
7) Name the company that started life as a manufacturer of fire hoses in 19th century, later tyres, then synthetic rubber. It became a leading supplier of landing gear and other aircraft parts.
8) In which English newspaper launched from Hyderabad is Telangana CM KCR a part owner?
Ans- Telangana Today
9) Muhammad Ali had made an India tour in 1980 where he had exhibition boxing bouts in many Indian cities. Name the business group behind it.
Ans- Apeejay Group
10) Can you identify this logo?
Ans- Bihar Tourism