1) What popular offering from Buddies Infotech Chennai is making waves among tiny tots of India?
Ans- ChuChu TV, a YouTube channel which has already become the 3rd most popular channel from India
2) Name the two couples who have been among the 5 Indians who appear in the Forbes Asia’s philanthropy list for 2016.
Ans- Amit Chandra of Bain Capital and Archana Chandra of Jai Vakeel Foundation and Vineet and Anupama Nayyar of Sampark Foundation
3) What brand of forest friendly condoms will be distributed free by the Brazil govt during the Rio Olympics?
4) What was first about the Prathama Bank set up in Moradabad in the year 1975?
Ans- First RRB in India. It was set up by Syndicate Bank
5) What is the Urja Ganga project announced by the Govt of India?
Ans- Natural Gas pipeline from Jagdishpur in UP to Haldia
6) Sula Vineyards one of the leading wine brands is going beyond wines to another drink by launching Janus. What is Janus?
Ans- India’s first 100 % grape brandy
7) In which industry is the Baker Hughes count an important business barometer?
Ans- Baker Hughes Rig Count is an indicator for the oil exploration industry
8) Which brand has been launched with the tag line ‘Subah Ka Biscuit’?
Ans- Cadbury’s Bournvita
9) What unique feature has LG added to its TV in India based on consumer insights in India?
Ans- Mosquito Away TV
10) Which product this logo belongs?
Ans- Apollo Sugar Clinics