1) Which e-commerce site is Walmart acquiring in order to compete more aggressively with Amazon ?
2) What special feat did the 114 km rail stretch between Rameswaram – Manamadurai achieved on 24th July , 2016 ?
Ans- Inauguration of country’s first green corridor, discharge free zones. Stretch will have 10 trains running with bio-toilets
3) There are only two non-financial companies that have a AAA rating from S&P. One of them is Microsoft. Name the other.
Ans- Johnson and Johnson
4) Which video game launched by Niantic Labs has become so successful in a short time that it may beat Twitter on Android downloads ?
Ans- Pokemon Go
5) Which luxury Indian brand belongs to Genesis Colors Ltd which is coming out with an IPO ?
Ans- Satya Paul
6) KitKat , Lollipop, Marshmallow …Complete the series
Ans- Nougat all are Android versions
7) What is unique about the e-commerce venture started by Chandra Bhan Prasad ?
Ans- Chandra Bhan is a dalit entrepreneur who has named the venture Dalit Foods and is challenging the social glass ceiling
8) Which classic tune was chosen by Titan founder Xerxes Desai as the signature tune for Titan watches advts ?
Ans- 25th symphony by Mozart
9) Which Japanese co owns Netmagic one of the first startups in the data centre space in India ?
Ans- Nippon Telephone and Telegraph ( NTT)
10) On whose logo is this?
Ans- Vardhman Acrylics Ltd.