1) Which company has acquired the job site Monster for 429 MN $?
2) With which brand would you associate Sheela Foam that is launching an IPO soon?
3) Boeing is celebrating its 100 years this year. At what price did they sell their first plane in 1916?
Ans. 10,000 $
4) What special drink was introduced by Paper Boat on the occasion of Ramzan?
5) Under what brand has LOreal launched a herbal range of cosmetics in India to compete with the likes of Ayush and Patanjali?
Ans. Garnier Ultimate Blends
6) Which Indian group has acquired the cement business of Lafarge in India?
Ans. Nirma Group
7) What unique product did Tata provide to the pilgrims during the just concluded Rath yatra at Puri?
Ans. A frozen candy made of Tata salt, lemon juice and water for the devotees in the hot sun, promted as “Sehat ki chuski”
8) Name the airline that is promoting the Rajinikanth film Kabali being one of its sponsors.
Ans. Air Asia
9) “Don’t go there, live there” is the tag line for which brand?
10) Can you identify this logo?
Ans. S E Investment Ltd.