1) The different conditions of the seas make what to the ocean’s fish?
(a) Different shapes (b) Different colours (c) Different sizes (d) All of these
2) Which dolphin is blind and echo-locator?
(a) Bottle-nosed dolphin (b) Spotted dolphin (c) Ganges dolphin (d) Long-snouted dolphin
3) What kind of animal is Blue Whale- the earth’s largest?
(a) Carnivorous (b) Herbivorous (c) Omnivorous (d) Viviparous
4) Which is the world’s fastest fish with an average speed of 110km/hr?
(a) Marlin (b) Sailfish (c) Blue fin tuna (d) Blue shark
5) Which poisonous fish is a favourite food in Japan?
(a) Swordfish (b) Lungfish (c) Stingray (d) Puffer fish
6) Which is the deepest living fish ever discovered at the depth of about 10000m down the level?
(a) Angelfish (b) Flatfish (c) Lungfish (d) Cuttlefish
7) Most of the tinned fish ‘Sardine’ is a young one of what?
(a) Piranha (b) Cod (c) Herring (d) Salmon
8) Which is the world’s slowest fish that moves around the ocean at just 15m/hr?
(a) Tiger Shark (b) Tarpan (c) Barracuda (d) Sea horse
9) Which fish lays the most number of eggs of about 300 million at a single spawn but only a few develop and the others eaten away by other fish?
(a) Tuna Fish (b) Moonfish (c) Ocean sunfish (d) Guppy fish
10) Identify this large pool in which dolphins are kept either for research or for public display called?
(a) Dolaquarium (b) Dolphool (c) Dolphinarium (d) Dolophool
1-d, 2-c, 3-b, 4-b, 5-d, 6-b, 7-c, 8-d, 9-c, 10-c