1) Which is the only fish to make a nest?
(a) Box Fish (b) Deepsea Squirrelfishes (c) Dories (d) Sticklebacks
2) Which is the largest marine Flatfish?
(a) The Box fish (b) The Striped Marlin (c) The Halibut (d) The Scaldfish
3) Which fish can taste with their whole body?
(a) Salmons (b) Catfish (c) Batfish (d) Codfish
4) Which is the only Indian anadromous fish?
(a) Hilsa (b) Salmons (c) Bonito (d) Oil Sardine
5) Which of these fish are biological controls for mosquito larvae?
(a) Minnows (b) Killifishes (c) Surgeons (d) a and b
6) What is a small sized carp called?
(a) A Capsule (b) A Killifish (c) A minnow (d) A capulet
7) Most freshwater fishes in India belong to one family. What is it?
(a) Soles (b) Carp (c) Dogfish (d) Catfish
8) What is special about a Lamprey?
(a) It is the only fish with a completely electric body (b) It is the only fish with a completely luminescent body (c) It is the only fish which changes colour when attacked (d) It is the vampire of the fish world, living off the blood of host fish
9) Which fish has four hearts, one nostril, no jaws, no stomach and scavenges on dead animals?
(a) Gulper Eel (b) Hagfish (c) Stingray (d) Electric Eel
10) Identify this world’s smallest fish measuring just 13mm long at almost?
(a) Dwarf pygmy goby (b) Butterfly fish (c) Clown fish (d) Common gold fish
1-d, 2-c, 3-b, 4-a, 5-d, 6-c, 7-b, 8-d, 9-b, 10-a