Turn off for: English
1) Name this famous corporate which get its name from a brute race mentioned in Jonathan Swift’s novel “Gulliver’s Travel”?
2) Who proposed the ‘Equity Theory’ in the year 1960?
3) Name the Israeli physicist who developed Optimised Production Technology (OPT) in the mid 1980s? He is also known for his famous book “The Goal”.
4) Which company coined the term “Born Global” firms in the year 1993?
5) Name the personality who designed the famous Sunflower logo of Wipro?
6) Tina Tharwani, Manoj mittra, Rriddhi Talwalkar,Pragathi Malhotra and Saurabh Malhotra are the part of this company which was in news very recently for major event held in Italy. Identify the event and the company?
7) Which Indian daily was the first to own fleet of aircraft for distribution?
8) Started by Balkrishna Goenka with a polyester yarn facility in 1985, the insignia of this company is a creative visualization of a flying pair of sea gulls. Identify the company.
9) Name the business group that is the promoter of IndusInd Bank in India.
10) Which company’s product.
(1) YAHOO (2) J.Stacy Adams (3) Eliyahu Goldratt (4) Mckinsey (5) Sombhit Sen Gupta (6) Shaadi Squad ( Wedding Planners of Virat and Anushka’s Marriage) (7) The Hindu (8) Welspun Group (9) Hinduja (10) Nintendo, Japanese toy industry.