1) The first word of the name of the manufacturer means ‘without equal’ in French. Identify the manufacturer.
2) Which company was founded in 1876 by a pitcher and the manager of a baseball team in Chicago?
3) In 1940, during a visit to a store in Des Moines, Iowa, who trained a young Sam Walton on how to wrap packages with a minimal amount of ribbon?
4) Which retailing company traces its origins to a six-storey building constructed by George Dayton in downtown Minneapolis in 1901?
5) Who designed a clothing line, DB07, for Marks & Spencers?
6) The first rail coach factory was flagged of by Jawaharlal Nehru in 1955. The last coach designed here was flagged off on 19th January 2018 by Chairman, railway Board Ashwani Lohani. Which coach factory are we talking about?
7) Reba McEntire will be the first woman to play this role which was always played by a man. Which role are we talking about?
8) In 1909, which was the agency that did first ever credit rating , it was an issue of municipal bonds ?
9) Which internet venture was founded by Raj Koneru, B.G.Mahesh and Madhu Kodali?
10) Identify this logo.
(1) Sanspareil Greenlands (2) Spalding (3) James Cash Penny (4) Target Corporation (5) David Beckham (6) Integral Coach Factory, Perambur, Chennai (7) As Col Sanders in KFC’s promotions (8) Moody’s (9) Indiainfo.com (10) Deccan Aviation