1) Coined in 1972 by Wang Chuk, it is based on the idea that the true development of a society only happens when material and spiritual development happens concurrently. Identify the term.
2) Which term used in trade union negotiations was coined by Beatrice Webb in the 19th century?
3) Neal Stephenson’s novel ‘Snow Crash’ defines a world by the name of Meta Verse. How do we better know it?
4) A gentleman by the name of Henry was bored with writings letters. So he went and bought a Lithographic printer and created what in 1846?
5) Which company created Barbie dolls the most famous, in 1959?
(a) Hashbro (b) Mattel (c) Lego (d) Fisher-price
6) The first company to produce ice-creams in India-
7) Future group acquired Nilgiris’s chain stores for about Rs.300 crores in 2014. (True/False)
8) Who own the kitchen solutions brand SLEEK? (Asian Paints/Berger)
9) Under what name has Titan launched a smartwatch with a help button, specially designed for women?
10) This is first ever ad featuring Salman Khan. He was a model before he became a film star. Name the brand.
(1) Gross National Happiness (2) Collective Bargaining (3) Second Life (4) Hallmark Greeting Cards (5) Mattel (6) Joy (7) True (8) Asian Paints (9) Titan We (10) Limca