1) Wishing the elders and teachers is a nice habit.
2) Interacting closely with every member of your family will create a warm and happy atmosphere in the house.
3) Everyone deserves their privacy. At times it is better to give someone their space and time.
4) Going through another someone’s personal belongings is probably the worst thing to do.
5) We should try to our bit to keep our home neat and tidy. We should help our parents with the household chores.
6) Gossiping about others is a bad habit.
7) Keeping things bottled-up inside you is not a good habit. Try to talk to you family or a close friend about things that might have upset you.
8) We should try to be friends with people who exude positivity.
9) Having disagreements with friends is a part of growing up. We do not have to always accept the views of others. We should try to adhere to decency and politeness even in such situations.