1) Plants like banana, rose, jasmine and orange have lost the capacity to produce
1) Seeds 2) Buds 3) Flower 4) Roots
2) Which of the following brings out the Consumer Price Index Number for Industrial Workers ?
1) The Reserve Bank of India
2) The Department of Economic Affairs
3) The Labour Bureau
4) The Department of Personnel and Training
3) Name the ethnic Baluch who was hanged in the restive southeastern province of Sistan- Baluchistan by Iran for terrorism despite UN appeal not to go ahead with the execution.
1) Javid Dehghan Khalad
2) Jamal Khashoggi
3) Ruhollah Zam
4) Masoud Molavi Vardanjani
4) A fuse wire repeatedly gets burnt when used with a good heater. It is advised to use a fuse wire of
1) More length 2)Less radius
3)Less length 4) More radius
5) Which of these sites of the Harappan Civilisation belongs to Haryana?
1) Kalibangan 2) Lothal
3) Banawali 4) Shortugai
6) Which art form saw the maximum development during the period of Mughals?
1) Sculpture 2) Painting
3) Dancing 4) Architecture
(1) Seeds (2) The Labour Bureau (3) Javid Dehghan Khalad (4) More radius (5) Banawali (6) Architecture