1) The embryo in humans gets nutrition from the mother’s blood with the help of a special tissue called
1) Placenta 2) Villi
3) Uterus 4) Womb
2) Name the four- year- old British Sikh girl who has become one of the youngest in the UK to be accepted into the elite Mensa membership club of children with a high intelligence quotient (IQ).
1) Jasvir Kaur 2) Dayaal Kaur
3) Navit Kaur 4) Navjot Kaur
3) The muscular diaphragm that controls the size of the pupil is
1) Cornea 2) Cilliary muscles
3) Iris 4) Retina
4) The Unionist Party belonged to
1) Punjab 2) Bengal
3)Madras 4) All of these
5) Name the country which will apply to join a massive 11- nation free-trade bloc of Asia- Pacific countries after leaving the European single market with its departure from the EU.
1) Britain 2) Germany
3) France 4) Denmark
6) Which is the oldest known system designed for the redressal of citizen’s grievances?
1) Ombudsman System 2) Lokpal
3) Lokayukta 4) None of the above
(1) Placenta (2) Dayaal Kaur (3) iris (4) Punjab (5) Britain (6) Ombudsman System