1) In response to Swadeshi movement during the struggle for Indian Independence, which was the company set up by the Lalbhai family in 1931? (Century Textiles / Arvind Mills / Madura Textiles / Bombay Dyeing)
2) In Ireland there was ban on selling an item for 90 years on Good Friday which was lifted in 2018. Name the item?
3) During the annual Beating Retreat ceremony at Vijay Chowk about 30-35 tunes played. While some of them are changed the traditional Christian hym ‘Abide with me’ is played every year since 1950. It is believed to have been a favorite of
4) The Mughal conquest of Garha in Central India was launched by the Mughal Empire in 1564 during the reign of Akbar. The Garha Kingdom was led by the then Queen. As the Mughal army was numerous she could not withstand the forces. A train from Jabalpur to Jammu has been named after her. Who was she?
5) Ants are able to track their route during travel by means of a chemical they secrete. As it looks or food it leaves a trail of the chemical. Returning with food they follow the path secreting more of the chemical for others. What is the name of the chemical secreted?
6) Identify this Marathi film director who died recently?
(1) Arvind Mills (2) Alcohol (3) Mahatma Gandhi (4) Rani Durgavati (5) Pheromone (6) Sumitra Bhave