1) ‘Rashmirathi’ is an epic poem written in 1952, by the Hindi poet Ramdhari Singh Dinkar. The work is centred around the life of which character from Mahabharata?
2) How did Maharana Pratap die?
3) Blackbucks used to cover the large parts of India but their numbers began falling. In the year 2000, their population was about 50000. Which of the following about them is not true?
(a) Blackbuck is the state animal of Rajasthan (b) Some communities like Bishnois of Rajasthan and Haryana worship the blackbuck (c) The black colour of male blackbucks fades in winter and turns brown in April heat (d) Only the males have long, spiraling horns which can grow upto 24 inches
4) Sridhar Vembu is an Indian billionaire businessman. He studied at IIT and Princeton University after which he founded a software development firm now value at $2.5 Billion. He became famous for moving to rural areas of Tamil Nadu. He was awarded the Padma Shri in 2021. Name his company.
5) Who hosted the National Geographic show on martial arts ‘Seven Deadly Arts’?
6) Who is the only Indian cricketer to have scored a century on his ODI debut?
(1) Karna (2) In a hunting incident (3) Blackbuck is the state animal of Rajasthan (4) Zoho Corporation (5) Akshay Kumar (6) K L Rahul