1) In 1974 which was the movement started by Lok Nayak Jayprakash Narayan in Patna?
2) The biopic film on IAF pilot Gunjan Saxena has the background of which war?
3) Durand Cup which began in 1888 in Simla is awarded for which sport?
4) Damayanti was the princess of Vidarbha Kingdom. A swan came and told her about a king of Nishada kingdom. She was impressed and wanted to marry him. A swayamvara was organized by her father and she close and married him. Name the king.
5) What was the nickname given to satellite launcher which launched Chandrayaan2 in 2019?
6) The World Food Prize was founded in the year 1986 by Nobel Peace Prize winner Norman Borlaug. It aims to recognize achievements in the field of food production. Which Indian born American has won the prize in 2020.
(1) Sampoorna Kranti (2) Kargil Conflict 1999 (3) Football (4) Nala (5) Bahubali (6) Rattan Lal