1) Name this trophy and which sports related?
2) What theory of 19th century replaced the Miasma Theory advanced by Hippocrates in 4th century BC as the cause of major pandemics?
3) Come this April 24th, a new TV channel will be taking birth. Which one and why on 24th April?
4) Which athletic track event gets the name from the landmarks used to easily identify the starting and end points when it was started earlier in Ireland?
5) The dot on a written i is 0.6mm. How many nanometers is it?
6) RT-PCR test is used to carry out testing for presence of Covid infection. What is it’s full form ?
(1) The Quaid-e-Azam Trophy is a domestic first-class cricket competition in Pakistan (2) Germ Theory (3) Indian National Congress TV. April 24th Is National Panchayati Raj Day (4) Steeplechase (5) 600000 (6) Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase chain reaction