1) On May 12, 1941, German civil engineer Konard Zuse presented his latest innovation, the Z3 to an audience of scientists in Berlin. It was built with 2600 relays, operated at a clock frequency of about 4-5 Hz and using punched film for storing data. Thanks to this machine, Zuse is often regarded as the inventor of a device we all take for granted now. What was the Z3 the world’s first example of?
2) This is a waterfall system on Chittar river in the Western Ghats. A total of nine falls exist and are a major tourist attraction between July and September. The falls have a reputation as a ‘medical spa’ due to the presence of multiple minerals and dissolved salts in it. According to Hindu legend, sage Agastya set this place as his abode. What is the name of this waterfall system?
3) He holds a unique record for scoring 7 centuries in 7 matches while playing for Pune University during the All-India Inter-University tournament. Who was he and by what nickname called?
4) Which state has launched a social security scheme for tendu leaves collectors?
5) Which state has become the first state to get ‘tsuname ready’ tag?
6) Name this prominent Indian Ayurveda physician?
(1) World’s first working programmable, fully automatic computer (2) Courtallam or Kurtrallam Falls (3) Sachin Deshmukh and Mini Gavaskar (4) Chhattisgarh (5) Odisha (6) P R Krishnakumar