1) What term is given to a person who exhibits qualities of both an introvert and an extrovert?
2) Only one capital of a country has an element named after the place. Which is this international capital?
3) William Whewell, coined this term in the 1833 part satirically, in analogy with the term ‘artist’. It was intended to convey a knowledge of natural and experimental philosophy. It first appeared in print in the Quarterly Review. What term?
4) The UN declared July 12 as the day to honour women and children’s rights around the world. The day was named after a living person. Who?
5) Which locality in Mumbai is named after Trumpet flower trees that used to grow in abundance here?
6) Who is the celebrated Indian who performed live with the famous Pussycat Dolls, a pop girl group and dance ensemble in Washington on the occasion of America’s world famous Polo Cup on June 11 & 11, 2010?
(1) Ambivert (2) Moscovium (3) Scientist (4) Malala Day. July 12 is the birthday of Malala Yousafzai (5) Parel after Paral trees (Trumpet flower trees) (6) A.R.Rahman