1) In Advertising Glossary, what is defined as below?
“Exposures to an advertising message required to achieve effective communication. Generally expressed as a range below which the exposure is inadequate and above which the exposure is considered wastage.”
2) Which temple in India is the largest depositor of gold with SBI under Gold Monetization scheme ?
3) What industry connects the following places Channapatna in Karnataka, Chitrakoot in UP, Kondapalli in AP and Budni-Rewa in MP ?
4) In 1967, Satyajit Ray wrote a script for the film Alien. This movie remained unproduced. In 1982 another movie X was released which had uncanny similarity to the script of Alien. When confronted in the matter, Y denied plagiarism and said, I was kid when this script was circulating in Hollywood. Identify X and Y.
5) Facebook has launched a new version of Facebook exclusive for the college students , first in US only..Here the student can have a different profile different from their regular FB profile. What is the name if this offering ?
6) Which country granted first robot Visa to Sophia?
(1) Effective Frequency (2) Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (3) Toys Industry (4) X – E.T the Extra-Terrestrial , Y – Steven Spielberg (5) Facebook Campus (6) Azerbaijan