1) Chryselephantine sculptures are overlaid with gold and which other material?
2) Agatha Christie wrote six novels under which pen name?
3) Identify this person?
4) X was the first woman to become a Fellow of the Aerospace Medical Society of India and the first Indian woman to conduct scientific research at the North Pole. X is an aviation medicine specialist and a member of the New York Academy of Sciences. Identify X.
5) Chinese military has five divisions. Three are common; Army (Land force), Airforce and Navy). Other two are PLARF and PLASSF. What are the full forms of these two?
6) What is a FIR filed in a police station outside the jurisdiction police station called?
(1) Ivory (2) Mary Westmacott (3) Flying officer Nirmal Jit Singh Sekhon, he is till date, the only member of the Indian Air Force to have been awarded the Param Vir Chakra for his exemplary display of courage during the Indo-Park war of 1971 (4) Padma Bandopadhyay (5) People’s Liberation Army Rocket Force and The People’s Liberation Army Strategic Support Force (6) Zero FIR