1) Russia has 13 nations on its border and Brazil has 10, but which country has maximum at 14?
2) In 1913, Hitler, Leon Trotsky, Joseph Broz Tito, Sigmund Freud and Stalin all lived in the same city. Which city played host to these diverse set of characters?
3) This term was first coined by Ralph Vaerst. It first published use is credited to Don Hoefler. What is it?
4) What is the function of the broom wagon, a vehicle that usually carry a pair of brooms stuck on it, in cycling races and marathon?
5) If you are planning to visit Asia’s first butterfly Safari Park, you have to travel to which Indian state?
6) What fruit would you find growing on the tree malus domestica?
(1) China (2) Vienna (3) Silicon Valley (4)The broom wagon is vehicle that follows a race. Any straggler who is unable to make it to the finish line with allotted time is swept up by the broom wagon (5) Kerala. This is the Kollam-Thenmala Ecotourism project (6) Apple