1) He sold match boxes door to door when he was 5 years old. He invested his profits in pens, lighters, stockings and later in furniture. Name this world famous furniture man who now owns 375 stores in over 47 countries?
2) This was the tallest structure in Nepal and was totally destroyed in the 2015 earthquake. What is the name of this structure?
3) When did A.P.J. Abdul Kalam give his last speech before he passed away at Shillong? What was it (the speech) titled?
4) Name the world’s best chef who was found dead with gun shot wounds on 31/1/2016 an apparent suicide?
5) She is a world famous pop singer who recorded her first song at the age of 12 or 13. She is also known for charity as she spends a lot of her earnings to help millions of school children in her country. One of her songs, which was a big hit, had created a record with a billion view/hits on youtube. Name this singer and the song.
6) She was widely considered as the most famous female architect in the world for her gravity-defying topsy-turvy (often times surreal) architecture-from a cliff-hanging museum in Italy to the London Aquatics Centre for the 2012 Olympics in UK. Her designs were undoubtedly ahead of our times. Who is the Iraqi born British artist who passed away on 31-03-2016?
(1) Ingvar Kamprad (IKEA) (2) Dharahara Tower (3) On 27 July, 2015, titled ‘Creating a Liveable Planet Earth’ (4) Benoit Violier (5) Shakira –Waka Waka (6) Zaha Mohammad Hadid