1) What is a ‘Lazy Swan’ in a round table where food items are kept?
2) Identify this lady.
3) Sailor, Dead Leaf, Paper Kite, Blue Striped Crow and Julia are names of what type of insect?
4) This world famous Indian who died at the age of 32 was born. He could not get admission to a degree course in Indian as he failed in all subjects except his favourite subject in which he scored 100% marks. He went to London on the invitation of an English professor who was impressed by the theories he had sent to him on his favorite subject. He got a degree in England because of the extensive research work and publiciations in his favorite subject which made world news. He is also the second Indian to get an F.R.S. (Fellow of Royal Society). Who is he?
5) Which is the name of fine motor skills used by performing artists to entertain or manipulate?
(Prestidigitation / Cheating / Shift / Pass)
6) It is found that in a normal healthy condition a person blinks his eyes twenty times per minute. This is reduced to seven times per minute in one of the situations of modern world found to be harmful to the eyes in other ways also. What situation are we talking about?
(1) Revolving portion of a table from which diners can serve themselves (2) Menkashi Gurukkal, she is the oldest female trainer in India of the Martial art Kalaripayattu (3) Butterfly (4) Srinivasa Ramanujam (5) Prestidigitation (6) A person blinks only seven times per minute while using a computer