1) Which photograph, auctioned at Satheby’s London on 7 February 2007, sold for a record $3,346,456, making it the most expensive photograph ever sold as of 2011?
2) This stuffed bread or pastry, a popular dish in many Latin countries, is baked or fried. In Spanish, it means ‘to wrap in bread’. Name the dish.
3) Name this medical complaint?
4) The Jurassic Period of the Mexozoic era, perhaps most popularly referred to in Jurassic Park (both novel and film), is named for the Jura River. (True / False)
5) Apple Inc. launched the i Phone7 in 2016, and did away with the traditional earphones. What has Apple replace it with?
6) Most beetles have two pairs of wings. What order of animalia-a term which is derived from Greek meaning ‘sheathed wing’-do they belong to?
(1) Colour Photograph (2 Part) 99 Cent II Diptychon (2001) created by Andreas Gursky (2) Empanadas (3) Epistaxis (4) False. It is named for the Jura Mountains where many fossils have been discovered (5) AirPods. They are wireless headphones (6) Coleoptera