1) What is the title of the photograph taken by photographer Raghu Rai days after the Bhopal Gas Tragedy in 1984 and that became the face of the tragedy?
2) Who am I?
a) According to The Mahabharata, my name means, ‘the horse voiced’.
b) I am the grandson of the Brahmin sage, Bharadwaja. I fought on the Kaurava side against the Pandavas in the Mahabhrata war.
c) The rumours about my death in the Kurukshetra war led to the death of Drona at the hands of Prince Dhrishtadyumna.
3) The_________ was a fortress in Paris the played an important role in the internal conflicts of
France and for most of its history was used as a state prison by the king of France.
4) The lead heroine charged Rs.11/- and the person on whom the story was based on, charged Rs.1/-. Which 2013 film was this?
5) When Canon launched its analog electronic camera RC-701 during the 1984 Summer Olympics, through which newspaper did it demonstrate the prints obtained from the prototype of this model?
6) Rowan Atkinson is perhaps most famous for his portrayal of the hilarious Mr. Bean. He also voiced one of the characters from ‘The Lion King’. Name the character.
(1) Burial of an Unknown child (2) Ashwatthama (3) Bastille (4) Bhaag Milkha Bhaag (5) Yomluri Shimbun, a Japanese newspaper (6) Zazu the hornbill who acts as advisor to the king