1) This loosely woven cotton fabric is believed to have been obtained from Machilipatnam in Andhra Pradesh by ancient Greeks and derives it’s name from this town . Name the fabric.
2) A Blue Orpington is a type of what?
3) In 44BC, Julius Caesar was killed in what building?
4) What is common to these movies- Delhi Express, Punjab Mail, Miss Frontier Mail?
5) This is a sort of lift used to send food to kitchens in multi storied buildings. What is it called?
(1) Muslin (2) Chicken (3) Curia of Pompey (4) They all starred Fearless Nadia-the Indian stunt queen. A popular stunt in the movies was Fearless Nadia running on top of train roofs chasing villains (5) Dumbwaiter (6) Mahatma Gandhi and Rajesh Gandhi md of Vadilal Ice cream. Both surname are Gandhi