1) Several bowlers have taken a hattrick in test matches. What is special about Irfan Pathan’s hattrick?
2) Schuyler Skaats Wheeler, an American engineer was a pioneer of his time, who helped develop and implement a code of ethics for electrical engineers. He also invented something which is ubiquitous in most modern homes across the world. What?
3) What is the name of the anti-metaphysical school of Buddhism, which means ‘new vehicle’, reinterpreted by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar?
4) In 2000, Guinness World Records recognized Michael Jackson for supporting how many charities?
6) A hybrid Yak and domestic cattle is called-
(1) He took a hat-trick in his very first over which was also the first over of India’s bowling against Pakistan in 2006 at Karachi (2) Electric Fan (3) Navayana(4) 39 (5) Booster Sari launched from Madhya Pradesh Government. It prevents from Corona Virus (6) Dzo