1) __________________ did not realise the significance of many of his inventions when he invented them, today, many are widely used products. He thought little of the safety pin, selling the patent for a paltry sum of $400 to WR Grace and company, to pay a man to whom he owed $15.
2) During the Roman Republic, the_________ was a list that kept track of all adult males fit for military.
3) This discipline’s name literally translates as ‘wind-water’ in English. The original designation for the discipline is Ken Yu as it uses the laws of both Heaven and Earth to help one improve life by receiving positive energy flow This Chinese discipline is known as___________.
5) The word_____ is derived from the Japanese words, meaning ‘Empty’ and ‘Orchestra’.
6) __________ is a symbologist in the fiction novel ‘The Da Vinci Code’ written by American author, ‘Dan Brown’.
(1) Walter Hunt (2) Census (3) Fengshui (4) Major Dhyan Chand and he founded the Jhansi Heros Hockey Club, Jhansi and after death his body creamted in ground of this club (5) Karaoke (6) Robert Langdon