1) In detective fiction, what is an inverted novel ?
2) Which temple and where ?
3) In relation to cricket, what was Beaumont commission set up to investigate?
4) Clue: He Ruled all most all of the Indian subcontinent from BC 268 to 232 BC.
Identify the Person:
5) Which popular mail service was started by google on April fool’s day of 2004?
6) In this South American country people burn old photos and scarecrows to invite the New Year. They believe that by doing so they get rid of evil effects. Which country is this?
(1) In inverted novel, the identity of the person is known in the beginning itself. The story then describes the detective attempt to solve the mystery (2) Taratarini Shaktipeeth, odissa (3) This was a committee set up in 1936 to deliberate on expulsion of Lala Amarnath. The committee exonerated him (4) Ashoka(5) Gmail(6) Ecuador