1) Which Indian youth organisation entered the Limca Book of Records for simultaneously performing Yoga for the longest duration?
2) Identify this person. Which new field of yoga did he lay the foundation for?
3) For what inappropriate act was Prince Harry in the news in January 2005?
4) The Group Areas Act came into force on 27 April 1950. By what name is the Act better known?
5) What is the capital of the Bahamas, accounting for c.75 per cent of its population?
6) Agent Provocateur is a leading brand in the design and sales of what commodity?
(1) NCC (2) Bharat Thakur and Artistic Yoga (3) Dressing as a Nazi at a fancy-dress party (4) Apartheid (5) Nassau (6) Lingerie