1) Which bravery award was originally made from the metal of guns captured at the siege of Sebastopol during the Crimean War?
2) Which is the first country the River Severn flows through on entering England?
3) Which work, based on thirteenth century Latin secular poems, was set to music in 1937 by Carl Orff?
4) Who entered Parliament as MP for Doncaster North in May 2005?
5) Desiree is a red-skinned, yellow fleshed, variety of which vegetable?
(1) Victoria Cross (2) Shropshire (3) Carmina Burana (4) Ed Miliband (5) Potato (6) Kishore Kumar acted mythologial film Sati Vijaya in 1948