1) In which year was the Nobel Prize established and in which year were the first Nobel Prizes awarded?
2) The person who played the role of Shahrukh Khan’s father in the 2018 movie Zero, is a film director who started as writer in Mani Ratnam’s Dil Se. Identify?
3) Who is he and why he is in news?
4) What historic events were hosted at the Ambassador Hotel, Biltmore Hotels and Hollywood Roosevelt Hotels?
5) He had attempted suicide by slashing his wrists several months earlier. At the time of his death by hanging in Mumbai flat, he was working on a Hindi film, Yogi, which was being produced by his newly formed production company Balagiri.Identify this bollywood actor who suicide at young age and he made his debut in a South Indian musical film alongside Sonali Bandre.
6) Rudolf Diels was the first head of the organization initially called Department 1A of the Prussian State Police. Later it came to be known as . . .
(1) 1895 and 1901 (2) Timangshu Dhulia, Director of Paan Singh Tomar (3) Ghulam Rassul Galwan who explored Galwan Valley which is in News because of the recent clashes with China at the Ladakh LAC (4) They hosted the Oscar awards ceremonies for the first 14 years (5) Kunal singh (6) Gestapo