1) This manuscript dating back to the early 5th century is world’s most mysterious manuscript. Though some pages are missing the current version comprises of about 240 vellum pages, mostly illustations. Up to this day no expert could decipher the manuscript. Different experts gave different theories of explanation. Name the manuscript.
2) Of all the persons in the Mahabharata war, Yudhistira is afraid of only one person. Who was he?
3) Identify this person and which organisation he related?
4) First developed by Luther Simijian, it was installed by the city Bank of New York in 1939. What?
5) Who was the first female engineer to be hired by Google?
6) At the beginning of the twentieth century, who published ‘The Economic History of India’?
(1) Voynich Manuscript (2) Karna (3) Sharad Anantrao Joshi, Shetkari Sanghatana (4) ATM (Automated Teller Machine) (5) Marissa Mayer (6) Romesh Chandra Dutt