1) Which thin all cotton fabric gets it’s name from the Hindustani words meaning Milk and Sugar?
2) Which is the world’s largest Railway station by number of platforms and having 67 tracks at two levels?
3) Name the professionals guitarist who plays the instrument with his feet as he has no hands?
4) Identify this politician related to America?
5) This is a plain woven textile made from unbleached cotton. It originated originally in Calicut in the 11th century. Name the cloth.
6) Who was called Goongee Gudiyaa?
(1) Seersucker (2) Grand Central Terminal, Park Avenue, New York (3) Mark Goffeney (4) John Dingell (5) Calico (6) Indira Gandhi