1) The Arbas discovered these set of islands in the Indian Ocean in 975 AD. Name them.
2) Which epic by Homer describes the tenth year of the Trojan War?
3) Identify this lady.
4) Name the important centre of Buddhist learning on River Indus that was influenced by Persia, Greece and Central Asia from the 5th century BC to the second century AD.
5) Name the finest keyboard player born in 1756 in Salzburg, Austria. He composed the first two sonates for his harpsichord when he was only 8. He died very young.
6) Which species of shark has a long head and eyes on both ends to help it see all around?
(1) Mauritius (2) Iliad (3) Kailash Radhabai Subbarayan, she was the first female member of Parliament(4) Taxila (5) Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (6) Hammerhead shark