1) Which is the only fish with both of it’s eyes on the right side?
2) Identify this logo.
3) India is a ‘A Visual Journey’ is the name of the short film contest launched by Indian Ministry of External Affairs and You Tube. To celebrate what is this contest launched?
4) Hercule Poirot, the detective in the novels of Agatha Christie says, ‘……. is the reason for my ‘little grey cells’ to be superior to that of others. Fill in the blank.
5) He is the only Indian Test Cricketer to have played over 100 test matches, but never a single game in world cup. Who?
6) Connect- Valmini Mandir, Lava Temple, Kashmir Sharada Peeth, Katas Raj temple, Kalka Devi temple.
(1) Solea (2) Asian Cricket Council (3) India’s diversity (4) Tisane, Herbal Tea, believed to be the reason behind his acute Ratiocination (5) VVS Laxman (6) Hindu temples in Pakistan