1) A sponsor of the 2007 World Cup donated US$ 1 million to charity when Herschelle Gibbs achieved which feat at the tournament?
2) It is said about this temple that Birds and planes do not fly above the temple. Which temple?
3) Which Bharat Ratna’s performance on Independence Day was a highlight every year from 1947 till his death in 2006?
4) Which city in the Southern Hemisphere in its native language, quite literally means, ‘river of January’?
5) Identify this dance.
6) India holds a dubious record in test cricket not held by any other team in the world. What?
(1) Six sixes in an over (2) Jagannath temple (3) Ustad Bismillah Khan (4) Rio de Janeiro (5) Dhimsa Tribal Dance (6) India is the only test playing country to be dismissed twice in a day. It happened in 1952 at Old Trafford against England