1) At which of the following, Hindi has been included as the third official language uses in its courts, as part of a move designed to improve access to justice? (London / Abu Dhabi / Ottawa / Riyadh)
2) Which of the following is the commerce policy called ‘Generalized System of Preferences’? (USA / European Union)
3) Who is the author of the book ‘On Leaders and Icons: From Jinnah to Modi’?
4) Identify this person and why he is news?
5) What is the name of the first Doordarshan channel in Arunachal Pradesh, which was launched on 9 February 2019?
6) Who has become the first Indian female flight engineer of the Indian Air Force?
(1) Abu Dhabi (2) USA (3) Kuldeep Nayyar (4) Prithviraj Roopun, electedMauritius President (5) Arun Prabha (6) Heena Jaiswal