1) A new i-pad application gives access to the detailed images of the brain of a famous scientist. The images of the slides of the section of the brain under microscope are accessible to the I-pad application. Who is this?
2) The king was given a term of 12 years. If he did not die within this term, he was supposed to conduct a grand feast for his nobles and gentry and after the feast he was supposed to cut his own throat and make way for the new king. In which kingdom did this tradition prevail?
3) Identify this syndrome.
4) During which International Award Ceremony for prizes in Science and Literature categories we find hundreds of paper planes launched as a tradition?
5) In which tournament the yellow ball cricket was played?
6) Who became the first woman for Pakistan to play in 100 Women’s Twenty20 International matches?
(1) Albert Einstein (2) The Zamorins of Calicut (Samoothiris of Kozhikode) (3) Capgras Syndrome (4) The Ig Nobels Award Ceremony (5) Millennium Cricket Academy Tournament (6) Sana Mir