1) Which place or board is called as batting capital of India?
2) Who was awarded the 54th Jnanpith Award for his contribution to the promotion of Indian literature in English?
3) Identify this person and for which he appointed as ambassador?
4) Who is the first and only person in the world to receive a valuable doctorate degree named “Doctor All Science” from the London School of Economics?
5) National Sweet : Jalebi :: National Treatise : ?
6) Where is the National Snake Farm?
(a) Manali (b) Surat (c) Vadodara (d) Chennai
(1) Delhi (2) Amitav Ghosh (3) Dr. Bindeshwari Pathak and Swach Mission Railway (4) Babasaheb Ambedkar (5) Geeta (6) Chennai