1) X Day is observed in Japan in memory of the victims of the hydrogen bomb explosion on, 1954. It is so named because radioactive ashes from the US explosion fell on fishing vessels in the vicinity of X Atoll, where the explosion took place. What is X?
2) “The Handmaid’s Tale” was required reading for many of us in school. Everyone else has probably watched the very popular and addictive TV show. Do you remember this vocabulary from the book, and do you know what these terms mean?
3) Which social-commerce company has taken a minority stake in social networking giant Facebook in its first startup investment in India?
4) On which mountain, a team of scientists and researchers from Tribhuvan University and National Geographic Society has established the world’s highest, fully automated weather station?
5) Which university conferred the prestigious Alumni Award to Union Ministers Nirmala Sitharaman and Subrahmanyam Jaishankar?
6) Identify this personality and which newspaper he started with the help of Arya Samaj.
(1) March 1, Bikini Day (2) Decorum (3) Meeshu (4) Moutain Everest (5) Jawarharlal Nehru University (6) Rati Ram Deshbandhu Gupta and Rozana Tej