1) This is ‘nilad’ is the meaning of the name of this flower, which in turn was the origin of the name of a capital city. Which city?
2) Who invented the Mouse catcher trap in 1897?
3) Which world famous tourist attraction was opened in 1955 in Anaheim, California?
4) Identify this international body.
5) X was the captain of fencing sport team in High School. X was also launched the Facemash.com website. Identify X.
6) The fibrous matter that remains after crushing sugar cane is called-
(1) Manila (2) Henry Atkinson (3) Disneyland (4) IIHF, Zurich, Switzerland(5) Mark Zuckerberg (6) Bagasse