1) Who is the only cricketer to have been out hit-wicket to Sachin Tendulkar in an international match?
2) The myth that the ‘Great Wall of Chine’ can be seen from outer space (or it is the only manmade object that is visible from outer space) has started from a book written in 1938, long time before the space flights have started. What is the book and who is the author?
3) Airtel Payments Bank partners with which of the Insurance company to offer unique Mosquito Diseases Protection Policy (MDPP) to protect against mosquito-borne diseases?
4)Who is this person?
5) The practice of removing some seedlings to allow the rest space to grow is known by what two-word term?
6) In the United States X was developed in 1969 at Texas Instrument Inc. Jimmy Carter, then Governor of Georgia, was the first to adopt the process into the government for the preparation of the fiscal of 1973. What X?
(1) Umar Gul (2) Second Book of Marvels by Richard Halliburton (3) HDFC ERGO (4) Raju Bharatan was a journalist and writer on Indian cricket and Bollywood music (5) Thinning out (6) Zero-based budgeting