1) Karl Marx, the theoretician whose writings inspired Lenin, Trotsky, Bukharin and other leaders of the Russian revolution had a nickname which was used only by his family and by such close associates as Friedrich Engel. What was the nickname?
2) During the 1991 Gulf War, Germany and Japan gave financial assistance and military hardware but did not send direct military help to US. What was this policy called then?
3) Formed over thousands of years due to erosion by the sea in Taiwan, this natural landmark is named for___________.
4) Different countries have different customs and social practices. A tourist will put himself in an embarrassing position if be responds to his host without knowledge of the local customs. In a particular Asian country if you are asked by the host, ‘Have you eaten?’ you should always say ‘Yes’. This is like responding when someone says ‘How do you do?’ Name this Asian country/Countries.
5) National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM), Faridabad will be renamed as _______________________ National Institute of Financial Management (AJNIFM).
6) Name this painting? Photo
(1) The Moor (2) Cheque Book Diplomacy (3) England’s Queen Elizabeth (4) Indonesia, Thailand, China etc. (5) Arun Jaitley (6) The Sistine Madonna, Raphael