1) X is also called Subimal and as a first class cricketer, he played Ranji Trophy for Bengal, captaining his team to the final of the tournament in 1971–72. X played 46 first class matches, scoring 1592 runs and took 47 wickets. Name the X.
2) X founded the Orissa Art Ware Works in 1890, his birthday celebrated as Lawyer’s day and his famous poem is Utkal Santan. Identify X.
3) Which country is banned dancing during Good Friday?
4) The minority investment in a company called Meesho, its first investment globally. The second edition of Huddle Kerala 2019 one of Asia’s largest congregations on start-up ecosystem organized by Kerala Startup Mission (KSUM), Ajit Mohan, vice president and managing director. Name the company?
5) Identify this logo?
6) Of course, our hero never wanted to be a cricketer in his early childhood, or at least it wasn’t that big a desire. He preferred to play the sport of his childhood idol – tennis. Which ‘extremely polite’ tennis star was Sachin’s initial craze?
(1) Chnui Goswami (2) Madhusudan Das (3) Germany (4) Facebook (5) Sergio Tacchini is an Italian fashion designer of sportswear and former professional tennis player (6) John McEnroe