1) What is a man of womanly manners called?
2) During the ‘Bad World tour of 1987-89’ which singer toured along with Michael Jackson as a backup vocalist?
3) What is a high level computer programming language used chiefly in real-time computerized control systems (e.g. for aircraft navigation) called?
4) X was an English explorer and officer in the British Indian Army who made three exploratory expeditions to Africa. X is most associated with the search for the source of the Nile and was the first European to reach Lake Victoria. Name the X.
5) Name this palace?
6) Originally acquired by eBay in 2005, X communications tool was bought by Microsoft in 2011 for $8.5bn. Name the X?
(1) Effeminate (2) Sheryl Crow (3) GNAT Compiler, Ada Core Technologies (4) John Hanning Speke (5) Blenheim Palace, London(6) Skype