1) This species of deer known in local Manipuri as Sangai is deemed endangered by the IUCN and is accorded the highest protection under the Indian Wildlife Protection Act. What species of deer is it and where is it chiefly found?
2) Which archaeological site in Madhya Pradesh, known for its rock shelters and caves, is said to exhibit the earliest traces of human life on the Indian subcontinent?
3) ‘The Working Monarch’ of which country was born on 5 December 1927 at Mount Auburn Hospital in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA?
4) To which country was the first consignment of 480 Maruti cars exported?
5) Who is he? Why is he famous?
6) This car got it’s name from an elitist Fench island resort. The first advertisement campaign (of this car) was started from the same island. Name the car model and the Island.
(1) Brow-antlered deer or the ‘dancing deer’ (2) Bhimbetka (3) King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand. He is the 9th king of the Chakri Dynasty and is the world’s longest reigning monarch who ascended the throne in 1946 (4) Hungary (5) Jarkko Oikarinen and inventor of the first Internet chat network, called Internet Relay Chat (6) Santro, St. Tropez