1) What is the name given to the soft boots used in the Arctic region, made from sealskin or reindeer skin?
2) What was the brain behind the search engine, World Digital Library, a website launched in April 2009 by UNESCO?
3) Which is the free photo-sharing application and social network, developed by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger that was launched in October 2010?
4) Numerous ancient Roman structures like the Colosseum, the Forum and the Pantheon are standing today thanks to this Roman invention. After the Roman Empire collapsed, its use became rare until the technology was redeveloped in the mid-eighteenth century. Today, it is the most widely used man-made material. What civilization building material it this?
5) Identify this dog breed?
6) Name the annual festival, nine days long, commencing always on the first Saturday of February and closing always on the second Sunday in February, in South Mumbai, India?
(1) Mukluks aka kamik (2) James Hadley Billington (3) Instagram (4) Concrete (5) Rottweiler (6) Kala Ghoda Arts Festival