1) Name the portal launched for real-time data on the depth available on national waterways?
2) Written in the backdrop of the Indian partition, which 1950 Punjabi novel tells the helpless story of a Hindu girl, Puro, who is abducted by Rashid, a Muslim boy?
3) Which heritage bridge, built with steel imported from Birmingham, and completed in 1892, would you find across the Sabarmati River at Ahmedabad?
4) A place that serve free meals to people who have no money is called-
5) This English word comes from a Latin term which means three streets. This is because in ancient times, at an intersection of three streets in Rome, they would have a type of kiosk where ancillary information was listed. You might be interested in it, you might not, hence they were called such. What English word is this?
6) Identify this couple?
(1) LADIS (2) Pinjar (3) Ellis Bridge (renamed Vivekanand Bridge in 1997) (4) Soup kitchen (5) Trivia (6) Raja Reddy and Radha Reddy. Kuchipudi Dancing couple